Each iS Clinical product undergoes extensive clinical validation through medical research and testing. iS Clinical is designed to effectively and safely address your skincare concerns in conjunction with clinical expertise. iS Clinical seeks to… DEVELOP Products that deliver dramatic improvements in skin health and physiology. EXHIBIT the highest ethical standards in our efforts to improve … Continue reading iS Clinical →
Follow these four easy steps everyday and you will be on the road to happy healthy younger looking skin! 1. Cleanse You should cleanse your skin every morning and night to rid the skin of any bacteria and dirt. Not doing so can result in clogged pores and breakouts. 2. Treat Treating your skin can … Continue reading 4 Easy Steps to Great Skin →
Recently Allure Magazine published an article on what they see as the 11 most overrated cosmetic surgery procedures. Most of the time, beauty magazines get it all wrong. Let’s take a look and see how Allure scores. 1. The “Vampire” Facelift Ok people, there’s nothing TrueBlood about this procedure? This is a marketing name for … Continue reading Allure Magazine Gets It Right….Mostly →
Everyone knows that we need to take care of our skin. But does anyone really know why? The skin is the largest organ in the human body; just like we need to take care of other organs like the heart and the brain, the skin is what protects us from outside elements, and the skin … Continue reading SESHA Skin Therapy →
12. The BIG one….Price –We’ve saved the big one for last. This is usually the first question patients ask when they call the office. But honestly, it should be the last. While everyone’s dollars have to be stretched a little further these days, you cannot base your decision for surgery on price alone! Would you … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 12 of 12) →
11. On-line Consultation Services –For many of you reading this report, you may be looking into one of the “on-line consultation services”. Here is why this is a BAD idea. In our research, it seems that most of the “doctors” participating with these sites DO NOT have the qualifications explained in #8. Many of them … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 11 of 12) →
10. Location-Location-Location – While it may be tempting to travel to the next city or another country for less expensive plastic surgery, having your surgeon nearby ready to answer all of your concerns is PRICELESS. Can you imagine having surgery in the morning, traveling 3 hours home after surgery only to feel that there is … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 10 of 12) →
9. New Trendy Technology – Don’t get caught up in the new, latest, trendy technology. The technology doesn’t make the masterpiece, but the artistry & expertise of the surgeon. It seems hard to believe but many people practicing cosmetic surgery promote the new machine they’ve gotten as the latest procedure. It’s important that he knows … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 9 of 12) →
8. Continuing Education and Specialty Training – Confirm that your surgeon is up to date on his continuing education and safety practices. If he is certified correctly with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, he will be up to date on continuing education and safety practices. A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, like Dr. Aguiar, must … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 8 of 12) →
7. Accredited Anesthesiologist – Many of those who act as an anesthetist are practicing under the doctor’s certification and do not have their own certification. This is not a place to cut corners. Make sure your surgeon has a hospital qualified board certified Anesthesiologist. For your safety, Dr. Aguiar always has a board certified anesthesiologist … Continue reading 12 Things You Should Know Before Having Plastic Surgery (Part 7 of 12) →
$1,000 for a 'Plastic Surgery' Selfie Camera?
Fat Transfer with Facelifts- a “Natural” Choice
Plastic Surgery Roots Reach Back to 3000 BC
Is giving cosmetic surgery as a holiday gift really giving?
Save time by completing your paperwork online!